We’re so excited to welcome active Attleboro YMCA members to swim with us at our Norton Outoor Center this summer!
IMPORTANT SUMMER 2020 INFORMATION
Please note that due to the current community health guidelines and reduced capacity for social distancing, this summer will look a bit different at the Norton Outdoor Center.
- Access to the Norton Outdoor Center is restricted to Attleboro YMCA Members only this summer.
- Due to our reduced capacity, we will not be able to sell any day passes or admit any guests or members from other YMCAs this summer.
- We strongly encourage Members to reserve their family swim times in advance. (More details below.) With our reduced capacity numbers, we’d hate to have you arrive and discover that the pool is already at capacity.
- Family Swim times will be limited to 90 minutes.
- All Members must sign the Y’s new Member Code of Conduct before their first visit.
- All Members must wear masks or facial coverings when arriving, departing, or in other areas where maintaining social distancing of six feet or more is difficult.
- Members may not bring in any outside chairs. The Y’s lounge chairs will be available and cleaned in between uses.
- If your child needs a personal flotation device to swim, you must provide your own.
- Locker rooms and changing areas will be closed.
- We will have two bathrooms on deck available for use.
Please keep in mind that state and local guidelines continue to evolve. As the weeks progress, our rules, policies, and available venues and services may evolve as well. We appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation as we navigate all of this!
Family Swim & Splash Pad Schedule September 4-26th
(Attleboro YMCA Members can reserve 90-minute sessions for Family Swim & Splash Pad time.)
MON-FRI 1:30-4:00 p.m. (Labor Day – open 12-4 pm)
SAT-SUN 12:00-4:30 p.m.
To reserve your Family Swim & Splash Pad time, please click here and login to your Attleboro YMCA account. Reservations open 48 hours in advance. Be sure to register each member of your family who will be attending.