Family Swim is the perfect opportunity for families to be active and have fun together! While playing with family in the pool, children also gain swimming strength and learn about water safety.
Family Swim is free for Attleboro Norton YMCA Members. Non-Members must purchase a Day Pass ($18 per family or $12 per adult or $6 per youth) to attend family swim.
Please review our latest Health & Safety Guidelines before your visit. See our Family Swim Policies below.
Family Swim Schedule – Downtown Branch
MON 10:00-11:00 am / 6:30-8:30 pm
TUE 9:45-11:00 am / 7:10-8:30 pm
WED 10:00-11:00 am / 6:30-8:30 pm
THU 6:30-8:30 pm
FRI 10:00-11:00 am / 4:00-8:30 pm
SAT 12:00-4:30 pm
Family Swim Policies
- Parents are responsible for actively supervising their children at all times.
- All swimmers 11 & under must take a swim test.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied in the pool area or in the water by an adult. Any child under 9 who does not pass the swim
test must be accompanied by an adult in the water & stay within arm’s reach in the shallow end.
- Instructional Equipment, including starting blocks, may not be used during Family Swim. Toys & noodles may be used at the lifeguard’s discretion depending on the number of patrons.
- Only YMCA bubbles and Coast Guard approved flotation devices are allowed. No inflatable devices, such as water wings, inner tubes, rafts, etc.