IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2020
We ask that all Members adhere to following policies below, based on the current community health guidelines and reduced capacity for social distancing.
- Due to our reduced capacity, only Attleboro YMCA members are able to reserve spots in fitness classes or lap swim. Non-Members may purchase a day pass to use the fitness areas, play pickleball, or attend family swim.
- We are currently not accepting any guest passes or members from other YMCAs.
- We strongly encourage Members to reserve their fitness classes, time in the fitness center, lap swim, family swim, pickleball or racquetball courts, and outdoor fitness classes in advance. With our reduced capacity numbers, we’d hate to have you arrive and discover that we’re already at capacity.
- All Members must sign the Y’s new Member Code of Conduct before their first visit.
- All Members must wear masks or facial coverings when arriving, departing, or in hallways or other areas where maintaining social distancing of six feet or more is difficult. We have arranged our equipment, classes, and flow, so you do not have to wear your mask while working out. You must wear your mask until you reach your workout spot or your swimming lane. Please review the Y’s Mask Policy.
- We have bathrooms and locker rooms available for use at the Downtown Branch.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
Please keep in mind that state and local guidelines continue to evolve. As the weeks progress, our rules, policies, and available venues and services may evolve as well. We appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation as we navigate all of this!