NEW MASK PROTOCOLS AS OF MAY 29TH
(In accordance with new CDC and state guidelines)
- If you are fully vaccinated: It is your choice if you’d like to wear a mask or not while at the Y.
- If you are not vaccinated: Although we will not ask your vaccination status, we hope that that you will be considerate of all the populations we serve, including children and high-risk populations who are unable to get vaccinated, and wear a mask.
- Non-Childcare YMCA staff will follow the same mask protocols. Based on their vaccination status, they can choose to wear a mask or not. However, if you are not wearing a mask, we ask that you continue to social distance.
- All Childcare & Child Watch Staff will continue to wear masks indoors.
- All children ages 3 and older are required to wear masks while indoors.
NEW PROGRAM/VENUE POLICIES BEGINNING JUNE 1ST
- Reservations will no longer be required for lap swim or group exercise classes.
- All studios will begin to reopen, so your favorite classes will be held in the specialty spaces. We recommend that you maintain a safe social distance from classmates.
- The Carpenter Gym will reopen for all hours that our facility is open.
- Steam rooms and saunas will reopen. Please note that masks should NOT be worn in these and we recommend that you maintain appropriate social distance.