Gobble Wobble 5K – Thanksgiving Day
What better way to kick off the Thanksgiving Day holiday than with a flat, fast 5K! Celebrate your good health with friends and family while supporting the community through this 10th annual fundraising event. The Gobble Wobble 5K offers a great course for all runners – whether you’re out for a PR or running your first 5K. Run as an individual or as a team!
Thanksgiving Day – November 23, 2023
8:00 AM Start
Pleasant Street Branch
Register by Nov 1: $30
Register after Nov 1: $35
- Complimentary event T-shirt for participants
- Medals and awards for top finishers
- Pre-race refreshments to fuel up and socialize
- Register by 11/1 to get a personalized Race Number
- Child Watch is available for the children of runners. (Both parents can run this race!)
- New This Year – Make a $50 donation when registering for the event and you will receive a festive YMCA Gobble Wobble Hat to wear on race day
Your support and participation help to build a stronger community for all!
All of our race proceeds go to the Attleboro Norton Y’s Annual Campaign making possible for the Y to offer camp scholarships for children from low-income families, to offer free swim lessons for second graders as part of our drowning prevention initiative, to fight food insecurity in our community through the Y’s Senior Meals and grocery programs, and much more.
Top 3 M/F Overall
Top Team with at least 5 finishers
Top 3 M/F: 12 and under; 13-18; 19-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+
EARLY BIB PICKUP
Early bib pickup will take place on Tuesday, November 21 at the Downtown Branch from 2:30 – 6:30pm.
RACE DAY PICKUP
Race morning bib and shirt pick-up this year will take place at the Pleasant Street Branch where the event is located
THANK YOU TO OUR RACE SPONSORS
A special thank you to North Easton Savings Bank, which is returning as our Event Sponsor for the 10th year in a row! North Easton Savings Bank has been a Gobble Wobble supporter since the race first began.
Event Sponsor: North Eason Savings Bank
- Rhode Island Blood Center
- Physician One Urgent Care
- Power Management
- G.H. Electrical
- True Fitness