Family time at the Y is about giving families as a unit, and as individuals, the opportunities to deepen relationships, develop new skills and interests, improve their health and well-being, and connect to the community.
We’re so excited to welcome active Attleboro YMCA members to swim with their families at the Downtown Branch!
Please note that due to the current community health guidelines and reduced capacity for social distancing, all Family Swim participants must adhere to the following guidelines.
- Access to the Family Swim is restricted to Attleboro YMCA Members only.
- Due to our reduced capacity, we are not able to sell any day passes or admit any guests or members from other YMCAs.
- We strongly encourage Members to reserve their family swim times in advance. (More details below.) With our reduced capacity numbers, we’d hate to have you arrive and discover that the pool is already at capacity.
- Family Swim times are limited to 60 minutes.
- All Members must sign the Y’s new Membership Agreements before their first visit.
- All Members must wear masks or facial coverings at all times except when in the water.
- Locker rooms and changing areas are available, but please be sure to maintain a distance of six feet or more from other members.
Please keep in mind that state and local guidelines continue to evolve. As the weeks progress, our rules, policies, and available venues and services may evolve as well. We appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation as we navigate all of this!
Family Swim Schedule
(Attleboro YMCA Members can reserve 60-minute sessions for Family Swim time as early as 48 hours in advance.)
MON-THU 6:30-7:30 pm
FRI 4:00-7:30 pm
SAT 9:00-10:00 am / 11:30 am-12:45 pm
SUN 9:00-10:00 am
To reserve your spot in the pool, login to your online YMCA account and click Schedule a Visit. Be sure to register each member of your family who will be attending.
Basketball Court Reservations
We’re excited to welcome Members back into the gyms for basketball with our new court reservation system.
Attleboro YMCA Members are now able to reserve a basketball hoop or court at select times.
Due to COVID precautions, each hoop or court reservation is only for one member or for one household at a time. Masks must be worn while you’re playing.
FAMILY BASKETBALL TIME
Court reservations are for one family unit for 30 minutes. Each party will reserve one half court. All players must be Y Members who live in the same household. Reservations open 48 hours in advance. Only one family member needs to reserve the court.
WED, FRI 6:30-7:00 pm
INDIVIDUAL ADULT BASKETBALL TIME
Court reservations are for one person for 30 minutes. Each player can reserve one hoop. For Attleboro Y Members, 18 and older. Reservations open 48 hours in advance.
WED, FRI 7:00-8:00 pm