Family time at the Y is about giving families as a unit, and as individuals, the opportunities to deepen relationships, develop new skills and interests, improve their health and well-being, and connect to the community.
We’re so excited to welcome active Attleboro YMCA members to swim with their families at the Downtown Branch!
Please note that due to the current community health guidelines and reduced capacity for social distancing, all Family Swim participants must adhere to the following guidelines.
- Access to the Family Swim is restricted to Attleboro YMCA Members only.
- Due to our reduced capacity, we are not able to sell any day passes or admit any guests or members from other YMCAs.
- We strongly encourage Members to reserve their family swim times in advance. (More details below.) With our reduced capacity numbers, we’d hate to have you arrive and discover that the pool is already at capacity.
- Family Swim times are limited to 60 minutes for a maximum of 15 people at a time.
- All Members must sign the Y’s new Member Code of Conduct before their first visit.
- All Members must wear masks or facial coverings when arriving, departing, or in other areas where maintaining social distancing of six feet or more is difficult.
- Locker rooms and changing areas are available, but please be sure to maintain a distance of six feet or more from other members.
Please keep in mind that state and local guidelines continue to evolve. As the weeks progress, our rules, policies, and available venues and services may evolve as well. We appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation as we navigate all of this!
Family Swim Schedule
(Attleboro YMCA Members can reserve 60-minute sessions for Family Swim time.)
MON-FRI 6:30-7:30 pm
To reserve your Family Swim time, please click here and login to your Attleboro YMCA account. Reservations open 48 hours in advance. Be sure to register each member of your family who will be attending.