Give today to ensure a brighter future for all.
The Attleboro Norton YMCA is committed to strengthening our community by filling gaps, providing healthy options for all, and adapting to serve our community’s most pressing needs with immediacy and purpose.
Meals for neighbors facing food insecurity. Safe spaces for kids to learn and grow. Outreach to seniors who are feeling isolated. Your support helps the Y be ready to respond with open arms and caring hearts.
The Attleboro YMCA is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
IMPACT IN ACTION
Here is a quick glimpse of how our Y’s staff, members, volunteers, and donors have worked together to make Attleboro and Norton a better place for all over the past year.
In 2021, the Attleboro Norton YMCA was able to provide the following:
- More than 8,500 hot meals through our Senior Meals program for seniors in need.
- An enriching summer camp experience for more than 735 youth and teens.
- High quality care for more than 220 children in our infant, toddler, preschool, and school-age child care programs.
- 75 bags of fresh produce each week to seniors facing food insecurity.
- $90,000 in scholarships so that every child has the opportunity to attend camp.
- Free swim lessons for 76 second graders as part of a new drowning prevention pilot program to teach every child to swim.
- Subsidized YMCA memberships for 1 out of every 3 of our members to offer equal access to health and wellness opportunities.
- Over $11,000 in foster family memberships to promote bonding through positive, active family time.
Your ongoing support will help us continue to serve our community through 2022 and beyond, providing meaningful experiences for generations to come. With your support, the Attleboro YMCA is here for you, here for our community, here for good.