Register today for 2018 Programs
Everybody in! Registration is now open for our 2018 Programs! Get ready for a happy, active, healthy New Year by signing up today for everything from swimming to sports, personal training, and more! > Check out the Y’s Program Guide.
JANUARY – JUNE 2018
Beginning in January 2018, the Attleboro Y will now offer programs on a monthly basis. This new programming allows you to start when you’re ready and to stop when you must. Sign up for one month or all six! It’s up to you.
Program Dates: January 2-June 24
Registration: Registration is now open for both Members and Non-Members.
WHY MONTHLY PROGRAMS?
We know that families have busy schedules. It sometimes takes a logistical mastermind to coordinate work, school, and activities. To make your life easier, we’re doing away with the Y’s session-based lingo. (What’s a Spring I? And why is it shorter than a Spring II?) Instead, the Attleboro Y will now offer the majority of our programs on a monthly basis!
Signing up for swim lessons? Great! Register for the class you want – and simply start swimming. No more waiting for the next session to come around. No more remembering to sign up for the next session. Continue the class for as long as you like. When the class no longer fits your schedule, simply give us five days’ notice and we’ll remove you from the roster.
This new monthly-based system applies to most of our programs, including swim lessons, sports and enrichment classes, and personal training. Our youth and adult sports leagues will continue to be offered in a season-based format.
How it works:
- Register for the class or classes you want.
- Start swimming, tumbling, playing, or lifting that week!
- If you begin the program from the 1st-15th of the month, you’ll pay the full monthly fee for the first month. If you begin the program after the 15th, you’ll only pay 50% of the monthly fee for the first month.
- Going forward, the monthly fee will draft from your credit card or bank account on the 5th of each month.
- When the class no longer fits your schedule, let us know five days in advance so we can remove you from the roster and cancel your next draft.
December Vacation Camps
Registration is now open for our December Vacation Camps!
Over December Vacation, catch up with your friends at the Y for fun-filled days! Each of our vacation week programs include recreational swimming, gym games, crafts, and so much more.
Gymnastics Camp at the Pleasant Street Branch
You’ll flip over this fun-willed week of fun at the Pleasant Street Branch! Participants have opportunities to work on the floor, beam, tumble trak, vault, bars, and more. In addition to coaching sessions in the gym, our days include recreational swim time, arts & crafts, and other fun games. For more information, contact Amanda Cyr at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-409-0735.
- Half-Day Gymnastics Camp (December 26-29 / 8:00 am-11:30 am) – Members: $20 per day / Non-Members: $30 per day – Register online or at the Y.
- Full-Day Gymnastics Camp (December 26-29 / 8:00 am-4:00 pm / Extended Care available) – Members: $40 per day / Non-Members: $50 per day – Register online or at the Y.
December Vacation Camp at the Downtown Branch
Meet your friends at the Y for an action-packed week of fun activities! From swimming in the pool to games in the gym, arts and crafts, and more, we pack all the fun we can into our days. For more information, contact Caitlin Marshall at email@example.com or 508-409-0769.
- Pre-Christmas Day Off (December 22 / 7:00 am-6:00 pm) – Members: $40 / Non-Members $60 – Register online or at the Y.
- December Vacation Week (December 26-29 / 7:00 am-6:00 pm) – Members: $40 / Non-Members: $60 – Register online or at the Y.
December Vacation Camp at the Pleasant Street Branch
Come join us at the Pleasant Street YMCA for December Vacation Camp! During the week we have two theme days of Pirate Day and Holi-Day (Celebration of holidays). Camp includes physical activity, swim, centers, and more. If there is snow, pack up snow gear as we may go out and play in the snow. For more information, contact Nate Packert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-409-0778.
- December Vacation Week (December 26-29 / 7:00 am-4:00 pm / Extended Care available) – Members: $40 / Non-Members: $50 – Register online or at the Y.