All ages are welcome.
If you’ve never picked up a pickleball paddle, you don’t know what you’re missing! This cross between tennis, ping-pong, and badminton is easy to learn, but quickly brings out the competitor in all of us. This game has become very popular in retirement communities, because it allows players to maintain the thrill of competition, without some of the physical stress and injuries that other sports can cause. For more information, contact Joanne O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PICKLEBALL GYM SCHEDULE
Every day of the week, including weekends!
Important notes to know:
- You must be an active Attleboro YMCA Member to participate.
- Nets and balls will be provided
- Wipes will be provided and located by the courts
- We ask that you bring your own paddle
- Member Agreements must be signed before your first visit