Situated on 80 acres of land, our beautiful outdoor classroom offers a wide variety of habitats – including forest, field, wetlands, and riverfront. Our goal is to spend at least 80% of your child’s day outside, learning through natural exploration. Our outdoor classroom has three areas with overhead shelter to protect from light rain and snow and will act as a homebase for our daily adventures. Our indoor classroom provides an engaging and safe space for activities during severe weather.
Download Our Informational Brochure
3 to 5 Years
September to June
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Y Members | Non-Members
5 Days: $325 $355
3 Days: $210 $240
2 Days: $160 $190
- Enrollment is accepted year-round, depending upon availability.
- Financial assistance is available, thanks to donations made through the Y’s Annual Campaign.
- Third-party payments and state vouchers are also accepted.
Because we believe that all kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve, the Y is for Youth Development.
- Children will develop a lifelong relationship with the outdoors through nature-based learning.
- Free choice activities and guided experiences allow children to expand their math, science, and language skills while exploring learning in the natural world.
- Children’s natural curiousity is encouraged through inquiry-based, multi-sensory activities.
- Activities are grounded in best practice early childhood standards.
For More Information
Jennifer Maltese, Executive Director
Norton Outdoor Center
Lisa Vecchioli, Childcare Billing Specialist