If you’ve never picked up a pickleball paddle, you don’t know what you’re missing! This cross between tennis, ping-pong, and badminton is easy to learn, but quickly brings out the competitor in all of us. This game has become very popular in retirement communities, because it allows players to maintain the thrill of competition, without some of the physical stress and injuries that other sports can cause. For more information, contact Joanne O’Brien at email@example.com.
We’re excited to welcome back our Pickleball community to the Y with outdoor pickleball playing times at our Norton Outdoor Center! In keeping with current social distance regulations, each hour-long session of play is limited to 10 people. We strongly encourage players to reserve their places in advance.
SCHEDULE: JUNE 17-JULY 10
Norton Outdoor Center, 295 West Main Street, Norton
To reserve your place on the court, click here and select “Pickleball Court Reservations” as the category. Please be sure to sign the Member Code of Conduct before your first visit.
Important notes to know:
- You must be an active Attleboro YMCA Member to participate.
- Two courts will be open during each time slot…8 people playing, 2 rotating through
- Nets and balls will be provided
- Wipes will be provided and located by the courts
- We ask that you bring your own paddle
- Bathrooms by the pool area will be open for use
- Parking will be located on the blacktop by the courts
- Member Code of Conduct must be signed before your first visit