Summer just wouldn’t be the same without camp! The Attleboro YMCA Day Camps encourage kids to play, get messy, be silly, be creative, have fun – and simply be a kid. While at camp, kids develop the types of memories, skills, and friendships that shape them for the rest of their lives.
December Vacation Camps
Registration is now open for our December Vacation Camps!
Over December Vacation, catch up with your friends at the Y for fun-filled days! Each of our vacation week programs include recreational swimming, gym games, crafts, and so much more.
Gymnastics Camp at the Pleasant Street Branch
You’ll flip over this fun-willed week of fun at the Pleasant Street Branch! Participants have opportunities to work on the floor, beam, tumble trak, vault, bars, and more. In addition to coaching sessions in the gym, our days include recreational swim time, arts & crafts, and other fun games. For more information, contact Amanda Cyr at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-409-0735.
- Half-Day Gymnastics Camp (December 26-29 / 8:00 am-11:30 am) – Members: $20 per day / Non-Members: $30 per day – Register online or at the Y.
- Full-Day Gymnastics Camp (December 26-29 / 8:00 am-4:00 pm / Extended Care available) – Members: $40 per day / Non-Members: $50 per day – Register online or at the Y.
December Vacation Camp at the Downtown Branch
Meet your friends at the Y for an action-packed week of fun activities! From swimming in the pool to games in the gym, arts and crafts, and more, we pack all the fun we can into our days. For more information, contact Caitlin Marshall at email@example.com or 508-409-0769.
- Pre-Christmas Day Off (December 22 / 7:00 am-6:00 pm) – Members: $40 / Non-Members $60 – Register online or at the Y.
- December Vacation Week (December 26-29 / 7:00 am-6:00 pm) – Members: $40 / Non-Members: $60 – Register online or at the Y.
December Vacation Camp at the Pleasant Street Branch
Come join us at the Pleasant Street YMCA for December Vacation Camp! During the week we have two theme days of Pirate Day and Holi-Day (Celebration of holidays). Camp includes physical activity, swim, centers, and more. If there is snow, pack up snow gear as we may go out and play in the snow. For more information, contact Nate Packert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-409-0778.
- December Vacation Week (December 26-29 / 7:00 am-4:00 pm / Extended Care available) – Members: $40 / Non-Members: $50 – Register online or at the Y.
If you’re looking for a summer of traditional camp fun, then Camp Finberg is the place to be! The camp is situated at the Y’s Norton Outdoor Center with more than 80 pristine acres of woodlands.
Camp Pleasant offers an ideal summer camp setting with scenic outdoor grounds, indoor swimming pool, hiking trails, recreational fields, and more. The Camp Pleasant program offers flexible registration options from two to five days per week.
Camp Lees Pond
In collaboration with the Attleboro Recreation Department, the Y is excited to offer this new day camp for South Attleboro families! With playing fields, courts, a pool, and pavilion, the South Attleboro Veterans Memorial Park is the perfect location for a summer of fun!
No matter what your child’s interests may be, the Attleboro YMCA Day Camps have the perfect option for you. Our specialty camps help kids strengthen their skills, discover new talents, and develop confidence in their own potential.