IMPORTANT SUMMER 2020 INFORMATION
The Attleboro YMCA is thrilled to welcome our Members back to the Y!
We ask that all Members adhere to following policies below, based on the current community health guidelines and reduced capacity for social distancing.
- Access to the YMCA r is restricted to Attleboro YMCA Members only this summer.
- Due to our reduced capacity, we will not be able to sell any day passes or admit any guests or members from other YMCAs this summer.
- We strongly encourage Members to reserve their fitness classes, time in the fitness center, lap swim, family swim, pickleball courts, and outdoor fitness classes in advance. With our reduced capacity numbers, we’d hate to have you arrive and discover that we’re already at capacity.
- All Members must sign the Y’s new Member Code of Conduct before their first visit.
- All Members must wear masks or facial coverings when arriving, departing, or in hallways or other areas where maintaining social distancing of six feet or more is difficult. We have arranged our equipment, classes, and flow, so you do not have to wear your mask while working out. We ask that you wear your mask until you reach your workout spot.
- We will have bathrooms available for use at the Downtown Branch and at the Norton Outdoor Center.
- Please bring your own water bottle. We do not currently have any water-filling stations available.
Please keep in mind that state and local guidelines continue to evolve. As the weeks progress, our rules, policies, and available venues and services may evolve as well. We appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation as we navigate all of this!