Looking for a safe, indoor solution to maintain your health and wellness through the fall and winter months?
We invite you to schedule a tour at the Attleboro YMCA’s Downtown Branch. Tour our facility with one of our staff and learn how the Y has been able to provide our Members with a safe, supportive, and motivating environment since our doors reopened in July.
To schedule a tour, call (508) 222-7422 or email Cyndee at email@example.com.
Whether you’re a member on hold, a past member, or someone who is brand new to our Y, we can’t wait to say, “Welcome home to the Y!”
No Joiner’s Fee through 2020
To make it easier for you to join the Y when you’re ready, the Attleboro YMCA is waiving all joiner’s fees for the remainder of 2020. > Join today.
What does returning to the Attleboro Y look like?
What does the Attleboro YMCA currently offer?
We currently have the select areas and programs listed below available. We will post more information when we’re able to open more areas and programs.
Included in your membership:
- Reilly Fitness Center
- Cardio Mezzanine
- Carpenter Gym (Select hours: Mon, Wed, Fri 6-9 am and Mon-Fri 3-6 pm)
- Sweet Pool and Balfour Pool
- Group Exercise classes (held in larger gym spaces)
- Water Fitness classes
- Outdoor Fitness classes at the Pleasant Street Branch Pavilion
- Remote Fitness classes via Zoom
- Pickleball courts (by reservation)
- Racquetball courts (by reservation for singles play)
- Walking club
We ask that members reserve their places in the pool and in fitness classes. Reservations are recommended for the fitness centers during peak hours (MON-FRI 6-9 am and 3-6 pm). This helps us manage our capacity limits – and helps ensure that you don’t have to wait when you arrive at the Y. Reservations open 48 hours in advance and can be managed at our “Plan Your Visit” page.
Additional program offerings:
- Youth swim lessons
- Synchronized swim team
- 90 Days wellness program
- Personal training & small group training
- Delay the Disease for people with Parkinson’s Disease
- PreventT2 diabetes prevention program