Due to the current guidelines from state and local officials, your Y experience will continue to look very different in the coming months. Please take some time to read through the information below to help us ensure the health and safety of all.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (508) 222-7422!
What is open:
We currently have only the select areas below available. We will post more information when it’s deemed to safe to open more areas.
- Reilly Fitness Center
- Cardio Mezzanine
- Sweet Pool and Balfour Pool
- Group Exercise classes (to be held in larger gym spaces)
- Water Fitness classes
- Pickleball courts (by reservation)
- Racquetball courts (by reservation for singles play)
- Carpenter Gym (Select hours: Mon, Wed, Fri 6-9 am and Mon-Fri 3-6 pm)
- Locker rooms and showers (Please maintain your social distance in these spaces.)
We ask that members reserve their places in the pool and in fitness classes. Reservations are recommended for the fitness centers during peak hours (MON-FRI 6-9 am and 3-6 pm). This helps us manage our capacity limits – and helps ensure that you don’t have to wait when you arrive at the Y. Reservations open 48 hours in advance and can be managed at our “Plan Your Visit” page.
What is not open yet:
- Basketball Courts
- Child Watch
We appreciate your patience as we deal with this “new normal” – and focus on a few areas at a time to make sure that we’re able to reopen safely, in accordance with public health guidelines.
Please note that the Downtown Branch is open for Teen and Adult Members (ages 14 and older) and for Youth Members (ages 9-13) who are working out alongside a parent or guardian.
How you can get ready:
Please review our Health & Safety Guidelines and Member Code of Conduct. For the safety of all, members are required to wear masks until they reach their designated workout spot or piece of equipment.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our new “Plan Your Visit” page on the Y’s website. This will become your one-stop-shop for the following:
- Finding out which Y venues are open
- Reviewing our latest Health & Safety Guidelines
- Signing the new Member Code of Conduct before your first visit
- Checking out area and class schedules
- Reserving your space in a fitness area or in class
- Be sure to wear your mask. (Please review the Y’s Mask Policy.)
Please also note that our facility hours have been modified to the following:
MON-FRI 6 AM-8 PM
SAT-SUN 7 AM-12 PM