Looking for a way to keep you and your family active and healthy through the summer? A summer membership with the Attleboro Norton YMCA might be the answer!
Your Summer Membership includes all membership benefits to the Attleboro Norton YMCA, including:
- Facility access to the Downtown Branch from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Access to the Norton Outdoor Center outdoor pool and splash pad from June 19th through Labor Day
- A comprehensive Group Exercise program that features 47 indoor studio classes, 8 water fitness classes, 11 outdoor fitness classes, and 16 remote classes each week
- Access to the Downtown Branch’s Reilly Fitness Center and Carpenter Gyms
- Open Gym Basketball at the Downtown Branch
- Lap Swim and Family Swim at both the Downtown Branch and Norton Outdoor Center
- Member discounts on all Attleboro Norton YMCA programs through the summer
Please note: Our summer memberships do not include reciprocal access to other YMCAs.
Summer Membership Types and Rates
Adult Summer Membership: $175 for the summer
Family Summer Membership: $300 for the summer
College Summer Membership: $120 for the summer and all school breaks through May 2022
Of course, we welcome you to join as a full, year-round member if you prefer! To learn more about our year-round Membership offerings and monthly rates, please click here.