Saturday, April 24th
Attleboro YMCA Downtown Branch
63 North Main Street, Attleboro, MA
Join us on the roof of the Y for the 2021 Spin-a-Thon!
The Attleboro YMCA has worked hard to support our community through the challenges of the past year. The Y has provided meals for our neighbors in need, emergency childcare for essential workers, summer camp scholarships, financial assistance for members facing job loss, remote-learning support for school-age youth, and much more.
By riding in the Spin-a-Thon or making a donation to one of our riders, you support the Y’s ongoing efforts to help others through the pandemic and beyond.
Your support helps ensure that our Y remains HERE FOR GOOD.
2021 Event Updates & Safety Protocols
To ensure a safe event for all, we’re moving this year’s Spin-a-Thon up to the roof of the Y! Here are some of the other changes we’re making to this year’s Spin-a-Thon:
- Each hour, two complete teams will ride at a time. This makes for a maximum number of 24 riders at a time, so we can ensure that riders are safely distanced from one another throughout the ride.
- Masks are required throughout your visit to the Y. At this time, we anticipate that riders will need to wear their masks while on the bikes as well.
- In the event of rain, we will move the the two teams into the Y’s two large gyms – each of which can accommodate 15 riders while still maintaining safe distance.
- The Pickleball portion of the event will take place on Sunday, April 25th. Masks are required throughout play.
Join a Team or Donate Today!
There are two ways for you to support the Attleboro YMCA through this year’s Spin-a-Thon.
- Join a Team. Join one of the teams listed below! As a member of the team, you’ll ride for one hour with your team and ask friends and family to support your ride with pledges. Each team of 12 people works together to raise a minimum of $2,000 for the Y cause.
- Donate. Not up for riding this year? No problem. You can also support the Y cause by making an online donation to one of the Spin-a-Thon teams or riders.
Interested in starting your own team? Fabulous! We’d love to have you join us. Please contact Meghan Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll answer all your questions and help you get started.
2021 Team Information
Team Name / Captain / Ride Time / Link to Register or Donate
Dill-Lightful Pickleballers / Joanne O’Brien / Sun, Apr 25 / Team Link
Insurance Peddlers / Mark Cuddy / 11 am / Team Link
Positive Spin / Meghan Hamilton / Time TBA / Team Link
Rolling Along / Robin McDonald / Time TBA / Team Link
The Shakers / Lisa Vecchioli / Time TBA / Team Link
Spinberg to Finberg / Courtney Daggett / Time TBA / Team Link
Wheaton Dimple Riders / Courtney Shurtleff / Time TBA / Team Link
Wheels of Fortune / Cyndee Goodinson-Lindsey / Time TBA / Team Link
Xtreme Steppers / Lisa Hooker / Time TBA / Team Link
Can’t find your team or not sure what team to join?
Reach out to Meghan Hamilton at email@example.com. She’ll be happy to help!