Reserve your space in class
Space is limited to 9 members per class, so you must register in advance. To reserve your Outdoor Fitness classes, please click here and select “Outdoor Fitness Classes” category. Reservations open 48 hours in advance. Please also be sure to sign the Member Agreements before your next visit.
A few reminders:
- Please wear a mask. Masks are required to be worn throughout class.
- Bring water with you.
- Remember that the indoor facility is closed. No bathrooms or locker rooms will be available.
- The Y will not provide any equipment for these classes. If you need any equipment (such as a yoga mat) for the class, you must bring your own.
- Classes are free and open to active Attleboro YMCA Members only.
- As the classes will be held under the pavilion, we plan to hold the classes rain or shine.
- If you register for a class and then find you are unable to attend, please be sure to cancel your reservation as soon as possible, so we can offer your spot to someone else.
- Due to the limited number of classes and spaces available, we will not allow any member to reserve spots in back-to-back classes. The Y staff will cancel one of your reservations if you enroll in back-to-back classes.
9:00 am Zumba with Alyssa
More outdoor classes to be added in April!
Prefer to workout at home?
No problem. We continue to add a variety of live, online classes via attleboroymca.org/zoomfitness.