Here for good. Here for right now.
The Attleboro YMCA has supported our community since 1867. Today is no different. Our Y is here to support you, your family, and our community through the challenges of today and to promote hope for the year ahead!
As part of our cause for strengthening our community, our Y remains committed to providing our members with the services, programs, and motivation they need to be healthy and happy – even if those programs look different right now. Our Y is proud to offer a full range of on-site, hybrid, and online programs to ensure that our members remain active, healthy, and connected.
We’re here for good. We’re here for you right now – when our community needs us most.
How can the Attleboro Y support you this winter?
- Fitness Center
- Lap Swimming
- Group Exercise Classes at the Y and via Zoom
- Basketball Courts by Reservation
- Optional Program Offerings: Personal Training, 90 Day Wellness Program, and more
- Family Basketball Court Reservations
- Family Swim
- Family Fitness
- Family Obstacle Course Reservations
- Virtual programs for youth and families, including fitness, sports, STEM, and more
- Optional Program Offerings: Swim Lessons, Synchronized Swimming, Childcare, Scholastic Support Center
- Senior Fitness Classes
- Indoor & Outdoor Walking Club
- Friday Senior Chats via Zoom
- Free Senior Meals on Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Special programming for members with chronic disease