The Attleboro Norton YMCA Honors Program is designed to provide opportunities for teens to explore thair unique interests and gifts, while learning values and engaging in positive activities. Navigating challenges while nurturing the pursuit of a health mind, body, and spirit are also part of our mission.
Students participating in our Honors Program are required to (TASKS):
- Check-in daily with home room teacher (no more than 1 unexcused absence each month)
- Check-in with Coach James or at the Teen Center upon entry to the Y
- Complete a minimum of 1 hour per month of community service
- Incur no write-ups each month at the Y
- Attend a minimum of 2 weeks of a teen activity or program
Honors Program Rewards (per month)
Tier 1: 2-3 Tasks (from above) / Earn a Free Buddy Pass
Tier 2: 4 Tasks (from above) / Earn fees waived for a Teen Program, or $15 off any other Y Program
Tier 3: 5 Tasks (from above) / Earn One Free Month of Y Membership
3 Months of 5 Tasks: Free Y T-Shirt & Water Bottle
6 Months of 5 Tasks: Free Y Hoodie
9 Months of 5 Tasks: $50 Amazon Gift Card
All participants will receive a free Y Honors Program T-shirt.
For additional information, or questions, contact James Bartelle, Teen Engagement Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (508) 222-7422.