The Core Recovery Small Group Training is an 8-week session that focuses on reinforcing the foundational strength, stability, and function of the deep core muscles through education and exercise.
This group is designed for women who would like to regain some core function that was lost due to any variety of interruption in exercise: post-partum recovery (whether 6 months or 6 years +), surgery, injury, incontinence, lower back discomfort, working from home, etc.
The majority of the exercises are done on the floor/mat, and each week builds on the week before. If you are within 3 months recovered from injury/surgery/post-partum, please obtain a doctor’s clearance before signing up.
The Core Recovery Program includes:
- Initial core strength assessment
- Weekly workout sessions
- At-home workout assignments
- End-of-program assessment to chart your progress
Group Workout Sessions
Thursdays, March 4-April 22
Downtown Branch – Mind Body Studio
Attleboro YMCA Members: $120 for the 8-week program
Non-Members: $180 for the 8-week program
To ensure the safety of all participants, the following safety protocols are in place:
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Capacity is limited to 6 participants.
- Designated workout spaces to keep participants a safe distance from one another.
- Equipment is cleaned and disinfected between uses.