Surrounded by 80 acres of fields and woodlands, Finberg campers enjoy their summers exploring, playing, creating, swimming, and making lifelong memories in the great outdoors. Led by a staff team of caring and active role models, the campers participate in a wide range of activities, including archery, swimming, arts and crafts, nature, team-building, ropes course challenges, sports, hiking, and so much more!
- Eight-lane pool with three different depths, including three-foot entry area for swimmers of all levels.
Splash Pad & Interactive Water Wall
- Our zero-depth splash pad along with our interactive water wall gives kids of all ages a safe place to cool off and play in the water.
- Completed during summer 2022, our outdoor playground offers the perfect setting for campers to play, stay active and connect with camp friends.
Fred M. Roddy Children’s Pavilion
- Completed in the fall of 2021, the Children’s Pavilion (also known as “The Barn”) offers 5,00 square fee of indoor program space and inclement weather shelter for our campers.
- Starting in the summer of 2023, Camp Finberg will be home to its very own colony of pollinators, which will offer a variety of educational opportunities to campers of all ages.
- Hiking Trails, Basketball and Pickleball Courts, Soccer Fields, Archery Range, and Camp Lodge.