BALFOUR POOL UPDATE: October 14th
Here is the latest update about our mechanical issues and repair plans in regards to the heater in the Balfour Pool.
Although the repair work began this week, the necessary parts installation and repairs will not be finalized until later next week. It will then take some time for our water temperatures to return to their regular levels.
We will send out additional communications once the repairs are complete and let you know what our next steps will be.
In the meantime, we will continue to swap usage of the Sweet Pool (the cool pool) and Balfour Pool (the warm pool) while we wait for repairs to be completed. The temperature of the Sweet Pool will remain higher for this time period to accommodate this temporary change.
Before you head in to swim, please be sure to review the schedule below:
Current Pool Temps (10/13):
Sweet Pool – 85 degrees
Balfour Pool – 72 degrees
Thank you for your understanding and patience and please give us a call at (508) 222-7422 if you have any questions.
Alternatives for Water Fitness Class Devotees:
We know how important it is for you all to keep moving! If you are a participant in the pool aquatic classes, we invite you to join us for some land-based classes, classes in the Sweet Pool, or other fitness opportunities at the Y this week.
- Keeping Fit with Cyndee – Mon & Wed 8 am
- Water HIIT in the Sweet Pool with Kate or Cortney – Mon, Wed, Fri at 9 am
- Tai Chi with Coach Ed – Tue at 11 am & 4:30 pm at the Sweet Community House
- Stretch Classes with Lisa – Tuesday and Thursday at 7 am.
- Chair Yoga with Cortney – Friday at 8 am
- Walking Track at Pleasant Street – Mon & Wed 4-6 pm, Tue & Thu 8-11 am
Here is the link for the group ex schedule: attleboroymca.org/groupex.