What will you accomplish in 90 days? Improved strength? Renewed energy? Better nutrition and sleep? A healthier lifestyle? Maybe your first 5K? With the Y’s 90 Days program, it’s up to you.
This program encourages and empowers you to prioritize your own personal goals for 90 days. With a combination of specialized group workouts, one-on-one nutritional consultations, and personal training sessions, our Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coach will provide you with the support and motivation you need to accomplish whatever your goals might be.
We’re committed to helping you feel stronger, healthier, more energized, and proud of what you achieve by the end of the 90 days.
To learn more, contact Ryan Ohnemus at (508) 409-0773 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2020 90 Days Hybrid Program
During this time of social distancing, it’s not easy to stay healthy and motivated. The Y is thrilled to offer the 90 Days Hybrid Program, which includes in-person personal training, virtual group workouts, virtual nutrition consults, virtual group chats, and access to a private Facebook support group.
Our 90 Days Hybrid Program includes:
- One personal training session per week (Your choice of in person or virtual training)
- 3 group workout options per week – Monday at 12 pm (in person or virtual), Wednesday at 6:30 pm (in person), Friday at 7 am (in person or virtual)
- Nutrition consults at beginning and end of the program
- 2 Tanita body composition scans at beginning and end of the program
- Foam rolling clinic
- Grocery store lecture and seminar
- Strength training seminar
Program Dates: September 28-December 27
Fee: $399 for Attleboro Y Members only (Program value is over $700!)
Couple Discount! Sign up to get healthy together for a total cost of $650.
Registration: To register, sign up online or call (508) 222-7422.