The Y’s Small Group Training Program empowers you to improve your strength and fitness with specially designed training sessions to meet your needs and challenge you at the right intensity. By working in a small group setting over the course of an 8-week training session, you’ll benefit from specified training while gaining support from others in your group with similar wellness goals.
For more information, contact Ryan Ohnemus at email@example.com.
Next 8-week session: March 1-April 25
March/April training groups include:
- Fit for Life with Nicole – MON & WED 7:15-8:15 am at the Pleasant Street Branch
- Strength & Cardio Burst with Anna – MON 5-6 pm at the Downtown Branch
- Total Body Conditioning with Lisa – MON & WED 7-8 pm at the Downtown Branch
- Total Body Conditioning with Ashley – TUE 8-9 am at the Downtown Branch
- Posture, Balance & Strength for the Pickleball Player with Cortney – TUE 10-11 am at the Downtown Branch
- Posture, Balance & Strength for the Pickleball Player with Nicole – THU 10-11 am at the Pleasant Street Branch
- Beginner Strength Training with Anna – SAT 7-7:45 am at the Downtown Branch
- 3-in-1 Training: Cardio, Strength & Balance with Jenn – SAT 11:15 am-12:15 pm at the Downtown Branch
1 time weekly 60 mins = $128 (8 trainings)
1 times weekly 45 mins = $96 (8 trainings)
2 times weekly 60 mins = $178 (16 trainings)
To register, call (508) 222-7422 or click here.