Everybody in! Registration is now open for our 2018 Programs! Get ready for a happy, active, healthy New Year by signing up today for everything from swimming to sports, personal training, and more! > Check out the Y’s Program Guide.
JANUARY – JUNE 2018
Beginning in January 2018, the Attleboro Y will now offer programs on a monthly basis. This new programming allows you to start when you’re ready and to stop when you must. Sign up for one month or all six! It’s up to you.
Program Dates: January 2-June 24
Registration: Registration is now open for both Members and Non-Members.
WHY MONTHLY PROGRAMS?
We know that families have busy schedules. It sometimes takes a logistical mastermind to coordinate work, school, and activities. To make your life easier, we’re doing away with the Y’s session-based lingo. (What’s a Spring I? And why is it shorter than a Spring II?) Instead, the Attleboro Y will now offer the majority of our programs on a monthly basis!
Signing up for swim lessons? Great! Register for the class you want – and simply start swimming. No more waiting for the next session to come around. No more remembering to sign up for the next session. Continue the class for as long as you like. When the class no longer fits your schedule, simply give us five days’ notice and we’ll remove you from the roster.
This new monthly-based system applies to most of our programs, including swim lessons, sports and enrichment classes, and personal training. Our youth and adult sports leagues will continue to be offered in a season-based format.
How it works:
- Register for the class or classes you want.
- Start swimming, tumbling, playing, or lifting that week!
- If you begin the program from the 1st-15th of the month, you’ll pay the full monthly fee for the first month. If you begin the program after the 15th, you’ll only pay 50% of the monthly fee for the first month.
- Going forward, the monthly fee will draft from your credit card or bank account on the 5th of each month.
- When the class no longer fits your schedule, let us know five days in advance so we can remove you from the roster and cancel your next draft.