Open to athletes of all ability levels, the Lyonfish Synchronettes is a competitive synchronized swimming team that competes locally, regionally and beyond. The Attleboro Y offers Novice, Intermediate & Age Group levels for practice and competitions. Practices focus on skills and routine preparation.
Location: Practices are held at Wheaton College and the Attleboro YMCA
Synchronettes Swim Levels
Depending upon each swimmer’s level of interest and schedule availability, the Synchronettes offer one, two, or three days of practice per week:
- Advanced, 3+ days per week (6+ hours per week) – Member: $140/month
- Intermediate, 2 days per week (4-5 hours per week) – Member: $119/month
- Beginner, 1 day per week (60 minutes – 2.5 hours) – Member: $80/month
All team members must be Attleboro Y Members.
Practice times and locations include:
- Sundays 5:00-7:30 pm at Wheaton College
- Tuesdays 6:30-9:00 pm (Rotates between the Attleboro Y and Wheaton College)
- Thursdays 6:30-9:00 pm at Wheaton College
- Saturdays 12:00-2:30 pm at Wheaton College
All times are subject to change or may be adjusted based on the swimmers level and based on schedule conflicts that day.
To register for the 2019-2020 season, stop by the Y’s Welcome Center or register online.
Questions? Contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (508) 409-0768.