Come check out the Attleboro Y’s Leaders Club at the Downtown Branch! Designed for teens in grades 9-12, Leaders is a nationwide YMCA program that teaches leadership skills through community service, volunteerism, and personal growth. Leaders is an accepting environment in which teens can learn about themselves and discover new potential.
Tuesdays 6:00-7:30 p.m.
In Leaders, you can …
- Meet other teens and make friends from the community.
- Be a leader in the Y and your community.
- Plan events and field trips.
- Participate in regional leadership retreats with hundreds of teens from other Ys.
- Earn volunteer service hours.
There is no fee for Members to participate. For more information, contact Youth & Teen Director Nate Packert at email@example.com.