Be someone! Come check out the Attleboro Y’s Leaders Club at the Downtown Branch! Designed for teens in grades 9-12, Leaders is a nationwide YMCA program that teaches leadership skills through community service, volunteerism, and personal growth. Are you ready to make a difference? Then join the Leaders Club!
For Middle School Students
For High School Students
Meetings are held at the Downtown Branch
In Leaders, you can …
- Meet other teens and make friends from the community.
- Be a leader in the Y and your community.
- Plan events and field trips.
- Participate in regional leadership retreats with hundreds of teens from other Ys.
- Earn volunteer service hours.
There is no fee for Members to participate.
For more information, please contact Meg Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.