By supporting the Y with your time, energy, and pledges, you help ensure a brighter future for the communities of Attleboro and Norton. Every gift to the Attleboro Y helps young people achieve their potential, empowers people of all ages to lead healthier lives, and strengthens the bonds of community.
Funds raised through the Y’s Annual Campaign have had a lasting impact on so many in the following ways over the last year alone:
- More than 30 at-risk youth connected with positive adult role models and developed healthy, decision-making skills through two new group mentoring and empowerment programs.
- More than 200 low-income youth received scholarships to summer camp.
- 50 cancer survivors regained new strength of body and spirit through the free Livestrong at the YMCA program.
- 25 Multiple Sclerosis sufferers discovered new ways to cope with the effects of their disease through the Y’s free MS Strong program.
- Wellness programs and subsidized group memberships for youth and adults with developmental challenges.
- More than 2,000 people are able to be part of the Attleboro Y through subsidized memberships each year.
- The Y is able to expand its community outreach programs to youth throughout Attleboro and Norton.