Looking for some motivation to keep your health and wellness a priority through the holidays? This 8-week challenge encourages you to maintain or improve your fitness routine from Thanksgiving and into the New Year!
To participate, you must be a Y Member. Sign up with a $10 fee and bring in a non-perishable food item.
What is it?
- An 8-week fitness challenge (November 17-January 10) with the chance of prizes at the end
- A chance to stay accountable and maintain or improve your fitness during the holiday season
How do I sign up and get started?
- Sign up at the Front Desk at the Downtown Branch or Pleasant Street Branch
- Fee: $10 and a non-perishable food item (All food items will be donated to the Hebron Food Pantry.)
- Record start weight and abdomen measurement
- Log activity and exercise at least 3 days a week, burning 1.5x your bodyweight in calories (easy to do!)
- Complete the challenge by maintaining or losing weight and/or inches during the 7 week challenge and win a t-shirt!
For more information, contact Cortney Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org.