Throughout the month of February, celebrate Healthy Heart Month with the Attleboro Y’s Healthy Heart Challenge—a one-month contest where you can win prizes for participating in Group Exercise classes!
Here’s how it works:
1. Pick up a Healthy Heart Workout Card at the Welcome Center. Whenever you complete a group fitness workout, ask the instructor to initial a box on the card. You get one (1) point per workout.
2. Earn extra points when you try a class that’s new to you. Whenever you participate in a class that you’ve never tried before, your instructor can sign off on two (2) points.
3. Earn extra points when you bring a friend to class. Fill out a Referral Card at the Welcome Center with your name and the Non-Member’s name and contact information. Your guest can workout for free, while you earn one (1) bonus point. If your guest becomes a Y Member by the end of February, you earn five (5) bonus points.
4. Turn in your card when it’s complete. Drop it off at the Welcome Center and pick up your next card!
5. Get ready to win! Every time you turn in a Workout or Referral Card, your name is automatically entered in the drawing for the weekly prize. Weekly drawings will occur every Thursday.
6. We’ll announce the Grand Prize Winner on March 4th! The grand prize is awarded to the member with the highest number of total points at the end of February.
Questions? Contact Cyndee Goodinson-Lindsey at (508) 409-0767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.