Now more than ever, your membership matters.
Since 1867, the Attleboro Y has been committed to filling community gaps, providing healthy options for all, and adapting to serve our community’s most pressing needs. In times of crisis, we hold fast to this commitment.
Support the Attleboro Y’s Emergency Community Response Efforts
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, the Y is responding in every way we can. Your support makes it possible for the Y to do the following:
- Provide free emergency child care for the children of essential workers.
- Support our low-income residents with housing, hot meals, and additional supplies.
- Continue to pay both our full-time and part-time staff, even though our doors are closed, as long as we have the financial resources to do so.
- Maintain our facilities so we’re ready to serve our members as soon as we’re able to reopen.
How can you help?
- Keep your membership active. We ask you to consider retaining and paying for your membership, as we pivot to provide these emergency measures. Your continued support is critical. As a sustaining member, your fees will help us feed, care for, and nurture those who need us most during this time. It will also enable our swift return when the crisis subsides.
- Make a donation. If you’re able, we ask that you make a donation to help support our efforts to respond to the needs of our community. To make a gift you may donate online or contact CEO Robin McDonald at (508) 409-0763.