Reopening plans are in the works!
As we’re subject to the state’s reopening plan and guidelines, we don’t know what our reopening date will be just yet. As of right now, we expect to be able to open our facilities for Attleboro YMCA members only according to the following schedule:
- Norton Outdoor Center – Phase 2 (potentially mid June)
- Downtown Branch – Phase 3 (potentially late June)
- Camp Finberg – July 13
- Pleasant Street Branch – Potentially late summer/Labor Day
For the latest membership updates, please go to attleboroymca.org/ymcaupdate.
YMCA Facilities are CLOSED except for child care for the families of Essential Employees and Health Care Workers.
- Both branches of the Attleboro YMCA are closed. In keeping with directives from state and local officials, the Y will remain closed until Phase 3 of the state’s reopening plan.
- We will offer child care at the Downtown Branch for those in need. With the input of the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care, we will continue to offer childcare services for those who need care. If you are currently enrolled in our preschool or school age program, please contact Carol and we will provide service. If you are a medical professional with children in need of care, we will work to serve your needs so that you can provide the medical services our community needs. Please contact our Senior Child Care Director Carol Mahoney at email@example.com or (508) 409-0774.
Stay active with online YMCA workouts and group exercise offerings.
- To help everyone stay active during this time, the Y will offer select remote Group Exercise offerings, workouts, and healthy tips via Your Virtual YMCA and a closed Facebook group for Attleboro YMCA members. Please click the link and request access to participate.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we work through this situation, which is constantly changing. We will notify you via email if anything changes going forward. Please check back for details and updates.