Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. The YMCA is dedicated to building healthy, confident and connected children, adults, families and communities.
As part of our cause for building stronger communities, the YMCA has partnered with Community Intervention Services to offer its employees a workplace wellness program that encourages them to reach new fitness goals, learn a new hobby, and foster connections with friends and family.
The Community Intervention Services Workplace Wellness program is valid for the employees of the following organizations:
- Community Intervention Services
- South Bay Mental Health Center
- Futures Behavior Therapy Center
WORKPLACE WELLNESS BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYEES
- FREE two-week membership at the Y
- 10% off the adult and family membership rates
- $0 joiner’s fee
- Access to customized healthy programs and services
As a Y member, you will enjoy the many benefits of YMCA membership at YMCAs across New England. Y members also enjoy:
- State-of-the-art fitness centers with the latest cardio and strength equipment
- Hundreds of free group exercise classes each week, including Zumba, yoga, group cycle, and more
- 3 Wellness Orientation sessions to get you on the right track
- FREE Child Watch with family memberships
- Open time in our pools, and courts
- Reduced rates and early registration for youth, teen and adult programs including camp, swim lessons, and personal training
- Locker rooms with shower facilities
- Opportunities for volunteerism and community involvement
- Nationwide Membership: Access to Y facilities throughout the United States.
Getting started is easy!
- Visit one of the participating Y’s listed below
- Fill out the Two Week Trial Pass.
- Present your Employee ID or current pay stub.
Contact Cyndee Goodinson-Lindsey at the Attleboro YMCA.
ATTLEBORO YMCA (Attleboro)
HOCKOMOCK AREA YMCA (North Attleboro, Franklin, Foxboro)
OLD COLONY YMCA (Brockton, Easton, Middleboro, Plymouth, Stoughton, Taunton)
YMCA SOUTHCOAST (Fall River, Dartmouth, New Bedford, Mattapoisett, Wareham)
YMCA OF GREATER PROVIDENCE (Barrington, Cranston, Providence, Warwick, Seekonk, Peace Dale, North Kingstown)
YMCA OF THE NORTH SHORE (Beverly, Ipswich, Gloucester, Haverhill, Salem, Marblehead, Plaistow)
YMCA OF GREATER BOSTON (Reading, Brighton, Boston, West Roxbury, Waltham, Roxbury, Woburn, Hyde Park, Dorchester,
Charlestown, Needham, East Boston)
YMCA OF METRO NORTH (Lynn, Melrose, Saugus, Peabody)
DANVERS COMMUNITY YMCA (Danvers)
MALDEN YMCA (Malden)
SOUTH SHORE YMCA (Hanover, Quincy)
GREATER LOWELL FAMILY YMCA (Lowell)
SOMERVILLE YMCA (Somerville)
YMCA OF CENTRAL MASSACHUSETTS (Westborough, Worcester, Fitchburg)