What will you accomplish in 90 days? Improved strength? Renewed energy? Better nutrition and sleep? A healthier lifestyle? Maybe your first 5K? With the Y’s new 90 Days program, it’s up to you.
This program encourages and empowers you to prioritize your own personal goals for 90 days. With a combination of specialized group workouts, one-on-one nutritional consultations, and personal training sessions, our Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coach will provide you with the support and motivation you need to accomplish whatever your goals might be.
We’re committed to helping you feel stronger, healthier, more energized, and proud of what you achieve by the end of the 90 days.
90 Days program:
November 10–February 1 (12 weeks)
(Scholarships and payment plans are available. Contact Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Your health insurance might also provide reimbursement for this program. Check with your provider.)
> Register online.
90 Days includes:
- Weekly 30-minute, one-on-one personal training session
- Four weekly 45-minute group training sessions from which to choose – Participate in as many as you like!
- 12 weekly themes and events
- Two personal nutritional counseling sessions
- Entry in the Y’s spring 5K
- Program t-shirt
Weekly Program themes:
- Stress and Gratitude
- Meal Preparation
- How to Start Your Day
- The Importance Of Sleep
- Mindful Eating
- Self Care
- Dining Out
- Increasing Your Fruit, Veggie and Fiber Intake
- What Is Next – Planning Your Next 90 Days
Contact: To learn more about the 90 Day program, contact Ryan Ohnemus at email@example.com or (508) 409-0773.
Registration: Registration is now open for both Members and Non-Members. To register, call (508) 222-7422 or register online.